Help, settling this dispute!

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Fri Aug 25 21:57:22 UTC 2000

The configuration is flawed, in that omar.hosting-network.com is a single point
of failure for the domain. But under normal circumstances, everything should
work: omar.hosting-network.com should always resolve since a glue record exists
for it, and dns1.featureprice.com and dns2.featureprice.com are both answering
authoritative for the zone and seem to have up-to-date copies. He should make
the delegations and the in-zone NS records match, though, preferably listing all
3 servers in both places.

- Kevin