Auto adding zones to a slave server

Duncan Hill dhill at bajan.org
Wed Aug 30 23:40:43 UTC 2000

On Wed, 30 Aug 2000, Joseph S D Yao wrote:

> If this is the case for MS DNS, it is absolutely broken behaviour.
> See my response to "automatically updating named.conf" for why.
> Others said similar things, e.g., Kevin Darby.

*nod* That thread just caught my attention.  I thought it had to be MS
doing their usual, it just has my boss going "Why doesn't the Linux
server update?"  And, given the NT box is the primary, a manual sync
solution is not an option.  C'est la vie.  Thanks much.

--

Duncan Hill			Sapere aude
My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely.