RELAYING DENIED -PLS HELP

Stephen Amadei amadei at dandy.net
Thu Aug 31 04:07:39 UTC 2000

On Thu, 31 Aug 2000, [iso-8859-1] "Pe=F1a, Botp" wrote:

> On our side, delmonte-phil.com, we can send mail to them, in fact, we can
> send\receive to\from anywhere.
>=20
> I am sending this problem to this list since a friend of mine told me it'=
> probably a dns problem and that this list is very *authoritative*, so to
> speak, with this type of hard-to-tackle problems.

This is a Mail Transfer Agent problem, not a DNS problem.  Assuming you
are running Sendmail, you have to open your system's relaying rules
slightly.  Add the domains you are relaying back and forth to the file
which is pointed to by the FR command in your sendmail.cf

=09=09=09=09=09----Steve
Stephen Amadei
Dandy.net CTO
Atlantic City, NJ