MX Record

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Fri Aug 25 22:17:26 UTC 2000

No, that would make it a backup. Given your existing record, the preference
value should be 10, if you want SMTP senders to randomize between the servers.

By the way, there's really no good reason to use preferences like 10 or 20. A 0
preference for both MX'es would work just as well in this case.

- Kevin