bind vs djbdns

Ruben I Safir ruben at sruben.dental.nyu.edu
Thu Aug 31 14:57:52 UTC 2000

Bernstien -

Trying to earn a living from Free Software is not an example of Moral
Corruption.

But the fact that your DNS is cutting corners is real concern.  Where
you hired by microsoft to undermined the internet so they can save us
from the chaos of a free internet not controlled by Redmond?  That's
what it sound like with the burly responses and absolute statement.

--
Ruben I Safir

ruben at sruben.dental.nyu.edu
ruben at wynn.noSppam.com

Perl Notes:
http://www.wynn.com/jewish/perl_course

http://www.brooklynonline.com
Manager of Intranet Development NYU College of Dentistry
Resume:  http://www.wynn.com/jewish/resume.html