Looking for way to mark a zone no-xfer for a sub-domain .

Georgi Sinapov georgi.sinapov at gramma.net
Thu Aug 31 18:49:36 UTC 2000

Hi James,
Here is my idea.
You have got Internet DNS server for domain baby-dragons.com. When you
create delegation for private subdomain there you do not have to
maintain two copies for your domain. Yes you have got a private IP
address in A RR, but that server is behind your firewall and (hopefully)
no one but internal machines can access it.=20

Best regards,
Georgi Sinapov