Confused server?

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Tue Aug 1 23:32:18 UTC 2000

There are no load errors on the master server? Are you sure? Check your logging
configuration and/or syslog configuration; maybe the errors are being written
some place unexpected. Short of a load error, I've never known a server
configured as master for a zone to not answer authoritatively for it. And I've
never known a nameserver to *silently* fail to load a zone file either.

Just to be sure, though, you could always start the server up in debug mode...

- Kevin