Confused server?

Jason Williams hizz at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 1 23:26:46 UTC 2000

Thanks for the bit of information,  But still the problem remains that i
still cannot get the Slave server ns2.fubaria.net to ask ns.fubaria.net for
updates due to the fact that named-xfer is reporting that ns.fubaria.net is
not an AA server.    and named is not reporting any errors of any kind when

Jason Williams