SOA name (was: Re: Dubugging question)

DanO express at fastdial.net
Wed Aug 2 16:00:57 UTC 2000

Bill,
Switch to Decaf.
& you you did ask a multiple part question, for which I tried to give you a
couple of pointers on what I found wrong.
    You, responded with sarcasim.
    So you want to know why they set it up like that, ask them.
I found connectivity problems with all the hosts listed in the SOA record.
There are "A" records missing, and it seems to me that is the start of your
problems.
    As for your ref to pg62 ,look on page 63 you will see the A records I
was talking about.
DanO