DDNS related error

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Fri Aug 4 20:15:35 UTC 2000

Have you been making changes to the zone independently of Win2K? Seems
like something went missing from the zone that Win2K expected to be there.
(Unless I'm misreading these newfangled DDNS response codes backwards, in
which case something was in the zone that Win2K *didn't* expect to be
there).

I think Win2K expects to have *full* control of the zone. From a Microsoft
product? Who'd've thunk it?

- Kevin