Exact URL & Topic

SoloCDM deedsmis at aculink.net
Sun Aug 6 07:48:15 UTC 2000

I read much of the book DNS & BIND and I tried to find the topic at
web sites, but I haven't found anything related to DNS & BIND without
a domain name.

I have a dialup connection, but I don't have a domain name for our
server and I heard it's possible to use the ISP's sources in the
database files, thereby omitting the need of our own domain name.

Note: Detailed Document(s) and Sample(s) are more than welcome.
      When you reply to this message, please include
      the mailing list and my email address.