bootstrap name servers

Gerald Waugh gerald at waugh.com
Wed Aug 9 02:19:02 UTC 2000

Am I doing this correctly?
I register domain1.com
I register domain2.com
I use a third party nameserver.
In this third party nameserver.
I enter records under domain1.com including ns1.domain1.com.
I enter records under domain2.com including ns2.domain2.com.
I wait until I can lookup in whois ns1.domain1.com and ns2.domain2.com
In Server #1 domain1.com - the main site.
  I enter ns1.domain1.com as a master dns server.
  I enter ns2.domain2.com as a slave dns server.
In Server #2 domain2.com - the main site.
  I enter ns1.domain1.com as a master dns server.
  I enter ns2.domain2.com as a slave dns server.
(Of course completing all the nameserver parameters)
Then I go to my registrar for the domains and I change the nameserver
entries
from the third party nameservers to my ns1domain1.com and ns2.domain2
nameservers.
Wait three or four days, and delete all the records from the third party
nameservers.
Is this correct?