Cause of Error Message

SoloCDM deedsmis at aculink.net
Tue Aug 15 02:41:48 UTC 2000

How can I resolve the following error message?  I know it doesn't say
anything about an error, but 'mail.aculink.net.aculink.net' is not
normal.  It is mail.aculink.net in the /etc/sendmail.cf file and
aculink.net in the DNS file.

Aug 14 20:27:50 cdm01 named[322]: Lame server on
'mail.aculink.net.aculink.net' (in 'aculink.net'?):
[150.159.216.202].53 'ns1.lci.net'

Note: Detailed Document(s) and Sample(s) are more than welcome.
      When you reply to this message, please include
      the mailing list and my email address.