Problem delegating W2K underscore domains

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Mon Aug 21 23:09:02 UTC 2000

It's conceivable that this is some kind of zonefile-parsing bug. What
happens if you explicitly specify each owner name, e.g.

_msdcs    86400    IN    NS    dns1.mydomain.com.
_msdcs    86400    IN    NS    dns2.mydomain.com.
_sites      86400    IN    NS    dns1.mydomain.com.
_sites      86400    IN    NS    dns2.mydomain.com.

?

- Kevin