Changing owner of class B netblock

Kirk Vogelsang kvogelsa at ccs.neu.edu
Tue Aug 22 13:33:24 UTC 2000

Not really a BIND specific question, but how does one go about
changing the ownership of a class B netblock?

Basically, the Coordinator is listed as a previous employee and
I'd like to update it with new info.

The company owns the subnet, it's not delegated to them by
their upstream ISP.

I've found http://www.arin.net/regserv/templates/transfer.txt

Is that be the correct form?  I'd also like to change the
nameservers for said classb.in-addr.arpa net as well (not the domain
itself).  It looks as though the above form is correct, but I'm not
sure.

TIA...

-----
Kirk M. Vogelsang <kvogelsa at ccs.neu.edu>
Northeastern University College of Computer Science