Locally DNS works finely but my provider cannot point to my name servers ! really need your feedback !!!

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Wed Aug 23 00:19:25 UTC 2000

According to the TLD servers, ticket2print.com is delegated to ns1.network-server.com and
ns2.hosting-server.com. Neither those servers nor the TLD servers appear to know anything about
ns1.ticket2print.com or ns2.ticket2print.com and of course therefore can't provide glue records for those
servers. You need to change the nameservers on your domain record, through your registrar, before this domain
can become functional.

- Kevin