compile the docs

Tilman Schmidt Tilman.Schmidt at sema.de
Wed Aug 23 15:27:37 UTC 2000

At 14:40 22.08.00 -0400, John_Chen at acml.com wrote:

>"Cinense, Mark" <macinen at sandia.gov> on 08/22/2000 02:10:41 PM
>>could someone please help me.  after uncompressing the doc.tar.gz
>>for BIND,
>>what do I do nex to install the man pages for BIND?  I am totally
>>clueless.
>
>modify MANPATH=$MANPATH:/fullpath-bind/man;export MANPATH

This only helps if the man pages are already installed.
The question was how to install them in the first place,
which is indeed somewhat nontrivial.

It puts the list maintainers in a very difficult legal position.

--
Tilman Schmidt          E-Mail: Tilman.Schmidt at sema.de (office)
Sema Group Koeln, Germany       tilman at schmidt.bn.uunet.de (private)