SV: Web Hop

Johnny Damtoft JOD at sonofon.dk
Sun Aug 27 20:02:34 UTC 2000

Hi :)

How did you do the CNAME thing ??

Im doing the CNAME thing too, and with great luck :)

gadz.org. IN NS dns1.gadz.org.
gadz.org. IN NS dns2.gadz.org
gadz.org. IN A 10.10.10.1
dns1.gadz.org. IN A 10.10.1.1
dns2.gadz.org. IN A 10.10.1.2
www.gadz.org. IN A 10.10.10.1
ch197.gadz.org. IN CNAME ch197.free.fr.

Or something like this :)

Med venlig hilsen  /  Best regards

             Johnny Damtoft - jod at sonofon.dk
             UNIX Systemadministrator - DNS Admin

             SONOFON A/S
             Skelagervej 1
             9100 Aalborg
             Denmark
Tel:         +45 7212 1212

Direct:      +45 7212 7632
Fax:         +45 7212 7989 - Att: Johnny Damtoft (JOD)

Microsoft:   "where do you want to go today?"
Linux:       "where do you want to go tomorrow?"
BSD/UNIX:    "are you guys coming, or what?"