Ports!!!

Shabir ahmed shabir at cyber.net.pk
Tue Dec 5 06:55:11 UTC 2000

Dear All,
We have opened up port 53 with both , tcp and udp. There is no abnormal log
messages.

I do see some of these processes sometime with ps -ef | grep named

/usr/local/sbin/named-xfer -z amroha.net.pk -f amroha.net.pk -i amroha.net.pk.i

but still no file updated mapped domain files.

waiting for reply,

Shabir

http://www.cyber.net.pk