BIND 8.2.3-T9B for NT install note

Danny Mayer mayer at gis.net
Thu Dec 7 05:19:30 UTC 2000

	For those of you who saw the BIND 8.2.3-T9B announcement (see
http://www.isc.org/products/BIND/bind8.html#beta for details) and are
  building from source, please note that due to a bug in the BINDInstall
  program, named does not always get copied to the dns/bin directory.
  You may need to copy the file yourself by hand.  I have submitted a
  fix for this for the next build.

	If you prefer not to built it yourself, I have made binaries available
  through Len Conrad's Web site at URL:
http://bind8nt.meiway.com/download.cfm

  It's near the bottom of the page.  This version has the BINDInstall fix.

	I've also made available some of the DNS tools: nslookup, dig and host.

		Danny