Virtual domian as NS ?

Ridwan myself at ridwan.net
Thu Dec 7 18:06:01 UTC 2000

Okay..
All replies reffer to one good solution to have another server.. :-)

Another question, if I get another box with less power than the first box
(slower cpu and less ram). Which you all suggest, having the master in the
first box or in the second box?
Assuming the second box will only provide name and a limitted anonymous ftp
services. The first box will act as web server, ftp server and mail server
for all of virtual host/domain.

Is there any good reason for me to run the third (second slave) NS in my
office which only have slow dedicated line connection with several static
IPs?

tia,
Ridwan