Non-authoritative answer: ???

Thorsten Flick t.flick at iok.net
Mon Dec 11 10:38:01 UTC 2000

Hello,

i have a little (hope it is so) problem with my name server.
i hacked in my domains, one by one, and in the last two weeks i have to
watch
more and more "Non-authoritative answer:". I thought about file handles or
so,
but i'm not sure. I've installed a Debian 2.2 with bind 8.2.2-P5-NOESW as it
is in the
Debian-distribution potato. My kernel is running like this : Linux version
2.2.10.
Sure, i had to make some updates. But i'm not sure, that updating to 2.2.17
or
bind 8.2.2-p7 (what about 9.x) will solve my problems. As im sure, i had to
compile
this things on my own, i wait for answer

So, anybody who could help me ?

Thnx,

Thorsten