aix dumps core...

Cihan Subasi (Garanti Teknoloji) CihanS at garanti.com.tr
Wed Dec 13 15:37:27 UTC 2000

	I upgraded aix4.3.2 to bind8.2.2p7 and it started dumping the everytime I start the named...Here is the core, any idea? thanks

Using /unix as the default namelist file.
WARNING: Using crash on a live system can potentially
         cause a system crash and/or data corruption.
readmem: read err, errno:0, returns:0
endcomm 0x00000000/0x00ff5bb0
WARNING: dumpfile does not appear to match namelist
readmem: read err, errno:0, returns:0
0452-179: Cannot read v structure from address 0x   bba20.
Symbol proc has null value.
Symbol thread has null value.
readmem: read err, errno:0, returns:0
0452-179: Cannot read v structure from address 0x   bba20.
readmem: read err, errno:0, returns:0

	And this goes with many other mem references...

Cihan Subasi
Garanti Technology-Istanbul
Work phone: +(90)(212) 4783426
Cellular       : +(90)(532) 2211796