DNS forward!

Chintan Zaveri cbz at cgi.netbeez.net
Fri Dec 15 14:33:37 UTC 2000

Hello all,

I am new to this list, so please accept my sincere apologies if I make mistakes... somewhere...

I have a question, and thanks in advance for the help that I might receive from the users:

I wish to use my nameservers running on BIND (Linux) for one domain.com which has been hosted by an ISP. This is in order to maintain the anonimity of the ISP. My site has been hosted on Windows and I have nameservers running on Linux, I dont know if it would make a difference in this case...

Thanks and regards,

CBZ.