NTP

David Rees dbr at spoke.nols.com
Thu Dec 21 17:11:13 UTC 2000

I don't know about running it _easily_ on a 8mb box, (It uses up about
1.5mb memory, and is never swapped out since it is running all the time),
but on any normal box it will be fine.  Even though it is running all the
time, it only uses a very small amount of CPU time.  It won't affect any
normal sized machine unless it's really tight on memory.

I install and run it on every machine I setup.

-Dave