Disabling Unapproved Update Messages

Smith, William E. Bill.Smith at jhuapl.edu
Fri Dec 22 15:43:50 UTC 2000

I'm seeing a lot of "unapproved updates from..." messages. I added some
logging options to filter them to another file.  However, I'd like to not
see them at all.  Is there an option to just ignore those messages?  I'm
actively working on addressing most of these which are Win 2K boxes but
don't want to see the messages any longer.

Thanks,

Bill Smith
<mailto:bill.smith at jhuapl.edu>
The Johns Hopkins University                    Washington DC: 240-228-5523
Applied Physics Laboratory                      MD: 443-778-5523
11100 Johns Hopkins Road                        Fax: 443-778-5727
Laurel, MD 20723-6099                           Web:
<http://www.jhuapl.edu/>