Bind9 and the Sega Dreamcast.

Chris Meadors bind at clubneon.com
Thu Dec 28 20:27:29 UTC 2000

On Sat, 23 Dec 2000, Mark.Andrews at nominum.com wrote:

> 	Send it back to Sega and ask for it to be repaired as it is
> 	not RFC 1035 compliant.  At least one person needs to so that
> 	the problem gets into there system via a customer. You could
> 	also just wait for 9.1 which will ignore the garbage.  The
> 	next beta is due r.s.n.

As I was saying before, every Internet ready game for the Dreamcast I
could find had this problem.  I got to test a few more, and also all
affected.  At least they were consistant.

Anyway, we were getting enough flack that I couldn't wait for 9.1.0b2, and
just went with b1.  Tested it today, works fine (with that pesky
uninitialized reverse IP varible patch applied).

So, thank you.

-Chris
--
Two penguins were walking on an iceberg.  The first penguin said to the
second, "you look like you are wearing a tuxedo."  The second penguin