Where to find NDC for NT

Gary Wardell gwardell at gwsystems.co.il
Fri Dec 29 07:34:46 UTC 2000

Hi,

If you are just concerned with stopping and starting BIND to effect a reload
since BIND runs as a system service you can use NET STOP "ISC BIND" and NET
START "ISC BIND" from the command line.  I always use the system service
applet to do this since that can be run remotely over the LAN.  And actually
now that I think on it if you wanted to stop and start bind on a regular
interval you could to the @ scheduler to run a batch file to do this.  Or
under Win2K a scheduled task.

Gary