Registering in ALL tlds

Michael Cunningham malice at exit109.com
Tue Feb 8 00:08:19 UTC 2000

Hey folks,

Figuring that this is a dns group..someone must have experience
with this. My boss was me to register our company name in all the
tlds and country domains. (we are worldwide). I am not thrilled about
this but hey.. he's the boss:) Is there a one stop shop somewhere to
do this or do I need to go to dozens of different places to get it
done. Any suggestions? Can network solutions do this? Can anyone
suggest a register like register.com that has a nice web interface
to do it? The internic is a total pain to deal with when using their
email system. Register.com is a lot easier.. How many tlds are there
by the way? every country in the world basically? sigh... I am going
to be creating zone files for the next centuary.

Thanks.. Mike