My DNS appears to append?

Andy Walden andy at tigerteam.net
Tue Feb 8 13:44:28 UTC 2000

I have tried dig, same results and I have upgraded also. I talked with the
contact at afwa.af.mil and he said that it was something they see
sometimes and just accept thats the way it is.

Andy Walden                        Work Email: andy at mtco.com.
Network Administrator, 		   Pers Email: andy at netimagination.com.
MTCO Communications		   Phone: (800) 859-6826
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men."
						-Willi Wonka