Forward and Inverse???

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Wed Feb 9 02:36:05 UTC 2000

The terminology is a little odd, but I get the gist of it.

I think they mean "reverse zone" instead of "inverse resolution zone". An
in-addr.arpa zone, in other words. You know, PTR records run through it...

And then "forward zones" would be everything else, e.g. regular ".com" zones
or whatever.

- Kevin