Question on Bind 8.2.2P5

Bhangui_S Bhangui_S at bls.gov
Thu Feb 10 13:46:39 UTC 2000

So if I understand this correctly let us say I do not want to do zone
transfer to xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx and if that IP address is not listed in the
"allow-transfer" option in named.conf than will the transfer be NOT allowed
or will it allow the transfer (since that is the default behaviour for
named) and log of unappproved transfer in the "var/adm/messages".

Thanks
Sandeep