Need help with GraniteCanyon

Who knows? qube at moscowoffice.com
Fri Feb 18 17:08:55 UTC 2000

I am trying to set up a DNS entry with http://soa.granitecanyon.com/ and not
having a whole lot of luck.

I went through the little help and example that they have, and I copied the
example verbatium, and when I go to submit it, it gives me errors. I cannot
figure out the errors to save my life. Here is a copy of what I am trying to
send, can someone give me a hand?

----------------------
valpreda.org.  IN  NS ns1.granitecanyon.com.
valpreda.org.  IN  NS ns2.granitecanyon.com.

valpreda.org.  IN  RP mvalpreda.home.com.

mark.valpreda.org.    IN  TXT "Mark Valpreda,    NIC handle: VXP34"

valpreda.org.       IN  A  24.0.193.121
ftp.valpreda.org.   IN  A  24.0.193.121
www.valpreda.org.   IN  A  24.0.193.121

localhost.valpreda.org.   IN  A  127.0.0.1

Granitecanyon comes back with "RP TXT field missing" or something like that.

Either reply here, or drop me a line at qube at moscowoffice.com.

Any help would be greatly appeciated!