RP record question (was: Need help with GraniteCanyon)

Steve Senator sts+bind-users at granitecanyon.com
Mon Feb 21 04:37:10 UTC 2000

As described in the FAQ, RP records require multiple entries to
the right of the "RP" The first is the email address in DNS
form, the second is the name of the TXT record. You've left off
one of these fields. Hence, the nscheck routine is interpreting
what you put into the first field as an email address and complaining
about the missing TXT record.

The FAQ is at http://soa.granitecanyon.com/faq.shtml
Please refer to the "I'm seeing these errors" link.