DNS errors throughout my web site

RP admin at keanalley.com
Tue Feb 22 01:43:01 UTC 2000

"Barry Margolin" <barmar at bbnplanet.com> wrote in message
news:vpds4.52$ep4.963 at burlma1-snr2...
> In article <88qg9s$nn9$1 at merki.connect.com.au>, RP <admin at keanalley.com>
wrote:
> >My web site keeps giving me DNS errors  ie "DNS Header could not be
found"

> >Yet when you leave the "www" out of the URL it works fine.
> >
> >Any suggestions?
> >
> >http://www.businessoz.com.au/directory.htm
> >
> >Please note the home page (index.html) has been  redirected to my .com
site.

> What domain are you talking about?  It's obviously not
> www.businessoz.com.au, because that works with the "www".

Hi Barry, Thanks for your reply...

Yes www.businessoz.com.au is the domain in question (although don't go
directly there as you will be redirected to my US domain that is working
fine) It is best to start at a page within the site like
www.businessoz.com.au/directory.htm

The problem is an difficult one, as the site will appear to be working fine
and then "BOOM" something stuffs up and DNS errors are everywhere - even on
pages that you have just been to.

I have several people test the site from different dialup networks and the
same thing happens to each.