Help

Irene cdxxx at onlineplus.net
Sun Feb 27 10:55:29 UTC 2000

I contacted my ISP, they checkout'd and verified the stuff I did, went one
step further, and checked out a.root-servers.net, and found no records for
my domain. ie an Internic problem which was solved with a call.

I do have an additional question. At my work, and on other nameservers, my
domains resolve, but at my home account texas.net, nothing will resolve.

Thanks.
news:27Vu4.14$vZ4.447 at burlma1-snr2...