__inet_ntoa __inet_aton

Mike Miller temp6453 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 4 00:37:18 UTC 2000

As odd as this may sound, it took rebuilding the C library to do it ;)
After examining the code in greater-than-par detail, I realized that these
functions are in fact in the C library.  Guess whoever made this binary was
asleep at the wheel.

Thanks for your advice as it was used to fight another evil ;)
--
Mike