DNS log messages

Mark.Andrews at iengines.com Mark.Andrews at iengines.com
Tue Jan 4 02:40:19 UTC 2000

	I would suggest that you upgrade your nameserver.

	The code that generates this is "#ifdef BAD_IDEA" in BIND 4.9.7,
	the last BIND 4 release.

	The current BIND release in BIND 8.2.2-P5.

	See the following for additional reasons to update.
	http://www.isc.org/products/BIND/bind-security-19991108.html

	Mark

--
Mark Andrews, Nominum Inc. / Internet Software Consortium
PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742                 INTERNET: Mark.Andrews at iengines.com