Im wondering....

Gene Frederick F. Boniel janjan at trinity.cebu.pilnet.com
Thu Jan 6 09:19:19 UTC 2000

hello PPL,

      Im wondering how could i get my reverse name working.... to tell you
guys, im just new here...but of course with your expertise...i need to
clear up my mind....can anybody help me? I successfully set up my domain
name but how could i do the reverse lookup? let say when i query my ip
address, the reverse name of it only works on my local server but not on
other servers on the net.... Is there anything that i should do or maybe
do I need to apply of something else just like applying domains? if that
so...where? anybody could help me, I really do appreciate it. thank
you. :)

gene