Is Barry Margolin a real person???

Chris Phillips - Member Technical Staff chrisph at loon.east.sun.com
Thu Jan 6 14:21:24 UTC 2000

No, He's really Henry Spencer's alter-ego! 8)

|To: comp-protocols-dns-bind at moderators.isc.org
|Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2000 17:12:22 -0500
|From: Drew Simonis - US Internet Support <care227 at attglobal.net>
|Subject: Is Barry Margolin a real person???

|I can't resist the question.  I read alot of newsgroups, and in so
|many of them, Barry is a major source of knowlege.

|So, Barry, are you a real person or several people working
|in a conspiratorial manner?  Spreading the name of Barry wide
|and far!

|How does one man know so much!

Cheers!
Chris
PS
Sorry for the left-handed complement Barry!

--        Woda: "write once, debug anywhere" Hong Zhang
 | Chris Phillips - Sun JTG CTE Engineer, Solaris Production JVM |
 | mailto:Chris.Phillips at Sun.Com            (781)442-0046/x20046 |
--"EPIC stands for Expects Perfectly Intuitive Compilers"  P. Bannon