Looking for RFC

Jeff Younker Jeff at mdli.com
Thu Jan 6 20:58:59 UTC 2000

Whether or not you are connected to "The Internet" is of little consequence.
If you have more than one physical or logical network then you are operating
"an internet".  The RFC's are intended to provide specifications that
facilitate the construction of internets using equipment and software from
different vendors and authors.  Without a common set of standards this would
be a much harder task than it already is.

- Jeff Younker - jeff at mdli.com - These are my opinions, not MDL's -