DNS for Win2K (was: Win2000 "junk" in DNS)

dharris at kcp.com dharris at kcp.com
Fri Jan 7 19:43:14 UTC 2000

May we please pursue this further?  I have been reading the 3rd edition of
"DNS and BIND" and have a dynamic DNS up and functioning on HP-UX 10.20 and
will soon have it up on Solaris 2.7.  What other unexpected behaviors have
been seen in mixed shops (Un*x DNS and MS AD) and what should be done about
them so that AD and and non-MS DNS can coexist?  Comments and suggestions
are welcomed.

                    Delmer D. Harris

"Cricket Liu" <cricket at acmebw.com> on 01/07/2000 12:54:47 PM