updating bind

Matthias Steinbauer matthias.steinbauer at school.at
Mon Jan 10 18:40:47 UTC 2000

hi there

im an austrian student and i'm working as web admin in my free time.
it's a quite nice job during school time but now some other admin told
me that i'm running a tool old version of bind. i use the bind package
from the redhat 5.0 and i was told tu update to at least to bind 8.2.2
patchlevel 3 a downloaded the packages. but when i remember the nights
when we first configured the named i think its better if someone could
help me, and tell me of problems on updating or if i can just install
the bind 8.2.2 packages with rpm?

any help needed cu gimly
--
   |\/\/\/|