question for Barry

crumj1 at nationwide.com crumj1 at nationwide.com
Tue Jan 11 18:40:11 UTC 2000

Thanks to everyone for the replys, this information will be very useful.

Barry,
Can you tell me how you got  the info about  the files. I am just getting
started doing DNS so I figure it might be might be useful to know how to do
something like that.  Thanks for your help.

Jim

---------------------- Forwarded by James R Crum/Nationwide/NWIE on

Barry Margolin <barmar at bbnplanet.com>@burlma1-snr2.gtei.net on 01/11/2000
01:05:11 PM