HELP! deleted dns but still not working

Mark Jaggers mark at dfsolutions.com
Fri Jan 14 21:13:26 UTC 2000

A Cobalt RAQ is a Linux based server.  Build by www.cobalt.net they use a
web interface to administer email, web, dns etc.

one server is 206.50.219.234 and the other is 206.50.219.235.  235 is the
dns server.  that is where I had mail.dfsolutions.com at.  but I wanted to
move it to the 234 address so I changed the dns entry to point to 234 and
created mail.dfsolutions.com on the 234 server.  But after that when I
accessed mail.dfsolutions.com it was still poionting to 235.  I even went as
far as to deleteing all dns entried associated with dfsolutions.com.  But
now when I try to access dfsolutions it still comes up.  So it is like I
deleted it but the entry is still there somewhere.  I am new to all this, so
any help would be nice.

Mark