Brief Primer?

Joseph S D Yao jsdy at cospo.osis.gov
Fri Jan 21 14:08:47 UTC 2000

On Fri, Jan 21, 2000 at 08:29:49AM +0000, pwolfe at qred.quintiles.com wrote:
> I was reading through all the items in this news group and noticed a term I
> didn't understand regarding this mail group.
>
> What is :
>
> "look in the archives of this forum for a periodic posting of a brief primer"
>
> How would I do this?

This is both a newsgroup and a mailing list.  If you are reading it the
same way you would read any other e-mail message, then you are on the
mailing list.  If you are reading it via a news reader, you are reading
it via Network News.

As a newsgroup, it is archived in Deja News, at www.deja.com.  As a
mailing list, it is archived at

COSPO/OSIS Computer Support					EMT-B