NXDOMAIN Error

Barry Finkel b19141 at achilles.ctd.anl.gov
Sun Jan 23 16:56:05 UTC 2000

In December I posted a query to bind-users regarding an
NXDOMAIN error for

     barge.mcs.anl.gov

Barry Margolin responded, "It's also listed as one of the nameservers
for NONICK.ORG domain".  We have corrected that domain to use a
different name server, but we are still seeing the NXDOMAIN error
message.  What query was used to find the NONICK.ORG NS record that
pointed to barge?  I would like to find out if there are other domains
that point to barge as a name server.  Thanks.
Barry S. Finkel
Electronics and Computing Technologies Division
9700 South Cass Avenue               Facsimile:+1 (630) 252-9689
Building 221, Room B236              Internet: BSFinkel at anl.gov