How to start installing Bind 8.2.2P5

Michael Dang mdang at engineer.com
Fri Jan 28 10:46:24 UTC 2000

Paul,

You pointed to the right place.  I wasn't in the src directory.  The
installation of bind 9.2.2 is done but I still have some files from bind4
need to be converted to bind8.  Since I'm not a programmer, how do I run the
perl script to do this task?  I had download and installed Perl 5.005.03.

Thanks in advance.

Mike Dang