DOS Attacks on BIND 8.2.2 p5

webmaster webmaster at lawtonok.net
Fri Jan 28 06:13:23 UTC 2000

	I was wondering of there were any known DOS attacks for BIND 8.2.2 p5. I am
running BIND as primary and secondary on 2 different machines running WIN NT
4 with sp 5. For the past day or so we have had problems with both machines'
BIND service just stop responding. Usually starting and stopping the service
will fix the problem for a few minutes, but then  they stall again. I have
noticed that when ever I shut down the router, the services run fine, but
when it is brought back the BIND service on both machines seem to stall
again. Any help would be appreciated!

Eric