bind and sendmail

pwolfe at qred.quintiles.com pwolfe at qred.quintiles.com
Mon Jan 31 11:13:03 UTC 2000

Does anyone have a quick how to on Sendmail. I'd rather not become a guru on
Sendmail, but would like to set up some servers to send simple SMTP messages
using Sendmail as the agent. I have read this thread and was interested in the
"sendmail.cw" file, but I'm a fish out of water with Sendmail. Does anyone have
a template or quick how-to?

I'm sure this is not hard, if that's possible with Sendmail!

Thanks in advance.

"Brad" <bradk at aulink.net> on 31/01/2000 10:54:44